About the Role
- Coordinate, manage and edit content from a group of 25+ vetted freelance writers, provide candid feedback and update performance tracker.
- Edit 20+ content pieces per week for B2B clients, this includes blogs, sales. copy, and landing pages.
- Research and write B2B focused work for client industries using industry terminology and developing thought leadership.
- Leverage SEO keyword research tools, exceptional grammar, and thorough understanding of conversion oriented SEO optimized copy.
- Work closely in a team of 7 focused on a select set of clients to ensure growth of traffic and leads in order to generate ROI for the clients.
5+ years of copywriting Experience is a must
Excellent knowledge & understanding of SEO optimization.
Education background in Journalism, or English Major preferred.
Ability to research topics and write copy to adhere to tight deadlines.
5+ years of experience writing for the following industries: Software, Industrial, Marketing Technology, or IT is a plus.
Proven experience producing consistent, high-quality copy and content for landing pages, blogs, eBooks, ad copy and other website assets.
Agency experience is a plus superb grammar and writing style ability.
Able to craft compelling content, target buyer persona while telling a story, and draft powerful copy for emails and landing pages to trigger emotions and drive action.
Ability to research into technical B2B niche topics and distill the concepts into understandable marketing copy.
Flexible working hours
Apply for this position by sending a cover letter and resume(CV) to email@example.com
Hiring 2 candidates for this role
February 28, 2024