About the Role
- Lead the development of standard and customized reporting, dashboards, and analysis of information
- Lead the development of tools, methodologies, and statistical models.
- Provide hands-on development and support in creating and launching various tools and reporting methods.
- Develops analytical solutions and makes recommendations based on an understanding of the business strategy and stakeholder needs.
- Works with various data owners to discover and select available data from internal sources to fulfill analytical needs.
- Summarizes statistical findings and draws conclusions, presents actionable business recommendations. - - Presents findings & recommendations in a simple, clear way to drive action.
- Uses the appropriate algorithms to discover patterns.
- Works independently on a range of complex tasks, which may include unique situations.
Post Secondary Degree – Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant degrees with curriculum related to data structures and analysis.
Minimum 5+ years of experience as an analyst.
Minimum 5+ years of knowledge of business intelligence tools and programming languages.
Advanced skills in data analysis and profiling, data mapping, data modeling, data lakes, and analytics.
Data Analytics: AWS Quicksight and Redshift.
Data Migration: solid in SQL and ETL.
Scripting and Integration: REST APIs, GraphQL, Nodejs, AWS Lambda/API Gateway.
Experience working with data mining and performing quantitative analysis.
Experience with Machine Learning algorithms and associated data sets.
Knowledge & Skills:
Business acumen results-oriented
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Ability to create, coordinate and facilitate presentations
Time management, highly organized
Collaboration and Team Engagement
Analytical and Problem Solving
Data Cleaning and Importing
Mathematically minded / Intuitive
Flexible working hours
Apply for this position by sending a cover letter and resume(CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hiring 3 candidates for this role
January 24, 2023