About the Role
- We are looking for an individual who is well versed in project management methodologies and has ample experience launching and updating contact for internal and external crypto projects..
- You should be passionate about task and time management, understand how to budget resources and be able to communicate in an assertive and friendly manner.
- The ideal candidate has a proven track record of project management and excellent time management skills and enjoys working independently and as part of a team.
- Work collaboratively with team leads, designers and business development to ensure project needs are clearly defined and effectively communicated to stakeholders.
- Perform regular QA and run sprint review events to ensure major bugs are identified and the products meet the company standards.
- Continuously analyze and work to improve the production pipeline, build out and refine systems and processes so that each new project goes smoother than the last.
- Work with Product Managers and Technical Leads on design decisions, and drive solutions to highly technical problems.
- Ensure and guide alignment and accountability across all functions involved in the project, while balancing between long and short term priorities.
- Drive the culture of quality around software development, release management and operational support
- Communicate with purpose and clarity, bringing together cross functional teams to achieve program objectives.
- Lead and inspire the team by fostering collaboration and a culture of ownership and operational excellence for teams to be at their best.
- Track meaningful metrics to effectively measure progress against goals.
- Operate as a subject matter expert for the team on topics related to planning, process, execution, reporting, stakeholder management, and goals attainment.
3+ years experience in project management or production lead roles.
Strong knowledge of cryptocurrencies.
Coordinating launch plans including marketing and content to production deployment run sheets.
Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed/deadlines and roadmaps.
Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
Management and facilitating the coordination of resources from blockchain quants, to UI/UX designers, to legal, to smart contract developers.
Complex thinking for data architecture and workflows.
Strong excel skills.
Extremely comfortable working with the Google Suite of products
Previous experience working with Teamwork or via project management tools beneficial.
Strong writing and communication skills.
Flexible working hours
Apply for this position by sending a cover letter and resume(CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hiring 3 candidates for this role
February 28, 2023